eSIM.me Card Return for a Refund Policy
This Return-for-a-Refund policy ("Policy") describes how you can return an eSIM.me Card, ordered from esim.me website ("Website" or "Service") to get a refund of the value of the eSIM.me Card. This Policy is a legally binding agreement between you ("User", "you" or "your") and TelcoVillage GmbH ("TelcoVillage GmbH", "we", "us" or "our"). You should read this Policy so you can understand the exact pre-conditions required to apply for a Return Merchandise Authorization, the procedure you need to follow when shipping back the eSIM.me Card to us, as well as your collaboration duties to ensure a successful delivery of the eSIM.me Card to you in the first place.
If you have received your eSIM.me card(s) and are not satisfied for any reason, you may return the eSIM.me card(s), within 14 days of delivery, and request a refund for the value of the eSIM.me card(s).
Proof of Purchase
To process your return, we need your order number as proof of purchase. Please note that we cannot issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number without the above proof of purchase
Proof of Delivery
- You agree that the shipment is considered received by you when it is shown as "delivered" in the shipping company's tracking system.
- The delivery does not need to be signed by you or anyone of your representatives (including a forwarding agent) and may be delivered to any location at the shipping address, including but not limited to your mailbox or a neighbour.
Cancellation of Order
- You may send us a request to cancel your order
- An order can only be cancelled if a shipping label has not been created AND the cancellation request has been confirmed by TelcoVillage prior to shipping.
- An order cannot be cancelled if it has already been shipped.
- An order cannot be cancelled if the cancellation request has not been confirmed by TelcoVillage GmbH
- Delivery dates are estimates only, they depend on the shipping method and shipping partner and cannot be guaranteed.
- If a shipment is not delivered within the estimated delivery date, please inform us and we will open an investigation with the shipping company.
- The shipping company will then have up to 8 weeks to complete the investigation from the date of the complaint.
- A refund cannot be issued until the shipping company's investigation is complete.
- A refund will only be issued if the shipping company's investigation results in a "lost shipment" outcome.
Your Duty to Cooperate
For a successful delivery of the shipment, you are obliged to cooperate.
- You may not refuse to accept the shipment.
- You must pay all local charges, including but not limited to:
- You must ensure that the name of the recipient you provided when placing the order is clearly visible and legible on the mailbox at the delivery address.
- Return to Sender
If you refuse to accept a shipment, you agree to pay the cost of return shipping and all other costs and charges incurred by such refusal.
Import taxes, customs, local VAT, local delivery charges, pick-up charges, storage charges, and any other charges that may be imposed by the local delivery partner, tax authority, customs, etc.
If a shipment, due to unpaid local charges, is returned to us (sender), you agree to pay the cost of return shipping and all other costs and charges incurred in returning the shipment to the sender.
If a shipment is returned to us (sender) due to an incomplete, incorrect, or misspelled address, or due to the lack of a proper and clear address, you agree to pay the cost of return shipping and all other costs and charges incurred in returning the shipment to the sender.
If a shipment is returned to us (sender) for any reason, including failure to pick up at the post office, you agree to pay the cost of return shipping and all other costs and charges incurred in returning the shipment to sender.
Claims via PayPal or your credit card company
- Reason for complaint "item not received".
- Complaint reason "item not as described".
You agree to pay a €20 processing fee to TelcoVillage GmbH for each dispute of the "item not received" or similar nature while the shipping company indicates that the item has been "delivered" regardless of the outcome of the dispute.
You agree to pay a €20 processing fee to TelcoVillage GmbH for each dispute of the "item not received" or similar nature while the shipping company indicates that the item has been "Acceptance refused", "Not Picked-up" or similar, regardless of the outcome of the dispute.
You agree to pay a €20 processing fee to TelcoVillage GmbH for each "item not as described" or similar type dispute while the eSIM.me APP reports that the device is "not compatible" or "not yet compatible," regardless of the outcome of the dispute.
Refund only for returned eSIM.me cards
To receive a refund for an eSIM.me card, you must first return the eSIM.me card(s) to us. To return the eSIM.me card(s), you must first obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Returns will not be accepted without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization number.
Returns can be sent to the following address: TelcoVillage GmbH, c/o RMA eSIM.me, Hennigsdorfer Str. 126, 13503 Berlin, Germany. You must pay the shipping costs for the eSIM.me card(s) you wish to return.
Shipping or return shipping costs are NOT refundable.
You must ensure that the eSIM.me card(s) are properly packaged so that they are not damaged during shipping.
If the eSIM.me card is damaged or used more than necessary, we may refuse to issue a refund.
If you are returning the eSIM.me Card from outside the European Union, you must declare it as a "Return with no customs value (zero)", otherwise it will not go through customs and will be returned to you, incurring additional charges to you.
Your contact with us
If you wish to contact us regarding this policy, you may do so via the contact form, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or write a letter to TelcoVillage GmbH, c/o RMA [number] eSIM.me, Hennigsdorfer Str. 126, 13530 Berlin, Germany.
This document was last updated on December 12, 2022.